Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Conversations

On Friday I said to Fefe "Do you need a diaper change?" and she said, "No. No thanks, Mommy." I wish I had a recording of her saying that in her cute little voice. (she did need a diaper change by the way)

In the car yesterday we were having a conversation about the time Ephant cut off all of Glen's whiskers. Brother B said "What if you tried to pull them out instead and he bit your hand off. Then he ran to his brother (Rush) and said, "Let's Feast!"" Okay Josh. This further devolved into a conversation about everyone eating Ephant.

4 comments:

IandS said...

Wonderfully random LOL!!!!
What is it about kids saying they don't need their diaper changed when they so obviously do? My kids always go through this stage too. Hello???? You stink and there's no way that it feels good.

Maren Hansen said...

ha, ha, ha, ha, yep, he becomes more Joshua every year. it's a little scary actually... I didn't know E had ever cut Glen's whiskers. poor, poor abused kitty.

Kim-the-girl said...

I love these moments! I need to be better about recording them. SO FUNNY!

Jocelyn said...

E cut off his whiskers?!