Saturday, May 16, 2009

Signs of Life

Fefe started answering yea to questions we were asking her last week.  At first we thought it was just coincidence.  Then I thought maybe she had just figured out what questions are and was answering yea to every question.  Yesterday she started responding with no at appropriate times so I finally decided she must have reached the "I'm Aware Enough to Respond to You" milestone.  I know it probably isn't very exciting to the rest of you, but I love it.  Along with the conversational like babble she started a couple weeks ago, it is pretty dang cute.

2 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

I think it's a huge deal. It is so hard with kids that don't talk early, esp those with a short fuse. The slightest misunderstanding, and boom, you have tantrum. That's why I was so relieved, not proud, that S & B talked early--who cares about being smart, I just want to avoid all the tantrums...

jjcrew said...

Greeat...at this rate, she'll be talking before Karcyn. And potty trained too. ACK!!!!!!!!!!