Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beaches

I'm not a huge fan of playing in sand, it really is quite yucky. It sticks to you and anything you touch for days on end. That being said, I've decided it is about time I started sacrificing for my kids and take them to the beach more often. We met a bunch of other women from church at a place called Oswald State Park on May 1st. The weather was pretty decent for May in Oregon. This beach had an inlet, tidepool and a small cave so we were well set on places to play.

Starfish:

The inlet:

Urchins:

The cave (Brother kept making fun of me for not being very brave about touching the various sea critters attached to the walls):



This picture looks a little funky because I really turned up the fill light, but I wanted the details of the cave to stand out more:

Next time we'll have to remember swimsuits:



Loofa believes in carrying a big stick:


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Looks fun! I wish we had a beach.