Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

I was a little nervous how well Halloween would go with how sick I was most of the month. Luckily I pulled out of it in time to enjoy my second favorite Holiday.



The Candy Corn Witch

Snake Eyes (from GI Joe)

Brother B had no idea what that was, he just knew it looked like a cool Ninja costume. His cool mom got him an awesome sword for his birthday to go with his suit.

Ben 10
(Don't worry, I still don't fully know what this is)

The little kitty cat that refused to smile at the camera.

Fefe really enjoyed her first "aware" Halloween. She even started saying thank you while holding out her basket after awhile. Loofa wins the award for eating the most candy that night. We had a great time going to our ward trunk or treat first and then a couple token neighborhood streets. I wore my Dharma costume and a couple people even recognized it for what it was. My original dream was to have us all wearing Dharma suits, but I couldn't find any child coveralls and I am not dedicated enough to sew my own.

3 comments:

IandS said...

Great pictures - I have never seen a cuter witch than Ephant and the boys look way cool. Even though she didn't smile Fefe is still such a sweet kitty.

Jocelyn said...

Cute costumes! I especially love Ephant's, way better than the cliche witch that everyone else wears!

Kim-the-girl said...

I LOVE your pictures! But I really wanted to see the whole fam in Dharma suits... bummer! Everyone looks so great!