Friday, October 30, 2009

Ben 10 is Tired

Loofa was adamant about being Ben 10 for Halloween. I had no idea he knew enough about it to even have that desire, but I went with it. He was so excited when his costume finally came in the mail. He kept saying, "Call me Ben 10, not Loofa". The stupid thing was pretty cheap so I ended up cutting out the black shirt and buying him a separate black shirt to wear underneath. I was in the bathroom putting new caulk around the shower when I looked over and realized Loofa had fallen asleep right on the floor. Poor kid. We moved him to his bed after laughing at him for a bit.

(Yes, that is new tile floor, I'll put up a post about our bathroom remodel once it is complete)

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Which bathroom is it that you are remodeling?

Kim-the-girl said...

My kids have a Ben 10 watch they LOVE... but I'm surprised they know enough about it to "play" Ben 10 too. Funny the kids get caught up on. He must've been pretty tired, my kids have never done that!

IandS said...

I had to google Ben 10 I had no idea what you were talking about :)

Maren Hansen said...

I need to come visit and see all the work you've done on your house...

IandS said...

Just wanted to say that I hope Brother B had a great birthday - we were thinking about him...