Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Calling All Honda Odyssey Owners

Just for those with 05-07's. I have had a perpetual window rattle coming from the driver's side window for 3 years now. It drives me crazy! Every 3-6 months I've had the dealership "fix" it only to have it come back a few days to months later. I finally looked it up and found out they were just cleaning the seals and applying a special grease called Shin-Etsu. So, I went and bought my own grease, figuring I could do the fix on my own at home. Wrong! I had limited success, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Recently the rattle has gotten so bad again I decided to check out the handy dandy internet again.


Finally a permanent fix to my problem! (I hope) I'm going to take it in and have this done. I'll let you know if it lasts :) Anyway, I thought I'd share in case any of you have the same problem and are tired of it too.

1 comment:

IandS said...

We will be waiting anxiously for an update!!!!!!