Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where Oh Where Have the Morgans Gone?

In the midst of being sick and adjusting to my new calling I haven't had much time to post here. We had a great spring break and I was sad to get back to the routine of school.

A friend invited us along to Safari Sam's the Tuesday of Spring Break. It is in Sherwood and fairly similar to Chucky Cheese. We came for the jungle gym, which is supposedly the largest indoor jungle gym in Oregon. We had a blast. I went through it once with L and loved it. We spent about 2 1/2 hours there and the kids would have loved to stay even longer. It's about a half hour drive, but I'm sure we'll be going back.

The kid's all had eye appointments this last week. B is slightly farsighted, but since he isn't having any side effects from it, the Doctor said he doesn't need glasses. He has my eyes so it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up near sighted at some point. I wrote down my prescription too because I've been curious how it compares with the rest of my family. My mom and dad have both gotten Lasik recently and my sister is planning to get it this summer. I'm not quite ready to get it done and am a little nervous about how successful it can be with astigmatism.

P is feeling pretty sick right now. she's developed a really sad cough with her cold. Other than that she has been super cute. For the third time she has decided to start talking in consonants again. Hopefully it will stick this time.

I opened the church up for an RS activity last week and it felt really weird to have that ability. Hopefully it won't go to my head :) We made bags using placemats. They turned out super cute, so don't be surprised if you end up with one from me as a present in the near future.

E had fun playing with P's hair and J perfected it:

3 comments:

Jacob J said...

I need to hit that picture with some contrast manipulation so you can see the hair better.

Maren Hansen said...

i agree. also, your wallpaper of her eyes is totally disturbing...

JandS Morgan said...

It's all the kid's eyes, not just P's.