Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Morgan's Are Going On Vacation!

It's official, we are actually planning a trip that does not involve visiting family. I was reading the news online the other day and caught a review of a new indoor waterpark up in Washington. It is called Great Wolf Lodge. It is a hotel combo waterpark. Your room includes the cost of the park. The rooms are pricey, but it'll be convenient to have them right there. We're staying in a slightly pricier room so we can have a separate bedroom. I decided it was worth it for my own peace of mind (so P can sleep well while the other kids run around). We are going in mid-May in the middle of the week. I figured we'd go then so it wouldn't be as crowded, we won't have to fight the weekend rush.

9 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

we've been to one of these and another that was similar. it's SO great! one of the places also had an adult only pool just a floor away so we took our baby monitor and then had fun swimming alone. finally, i could do some headstands without having to worry that someone would drown while my noggin was on the pool bottom! it's just the best--good for you guys!

IandS said...

How exciting. I had a look at the website and it looks so much fun.

Cam said...

I saw a commercial for the lodge on tv and thought it looked like a really fun place. The Hitchcocks went there during spring break, I think, or sometime recently. Sounds like they liked it. Have a good time!

Tim and Angie said...

Good for you! Family vacations are important. I know they get used a lot in visiting. I hope you all have a great time. This is Angie your old college roommate and high school friend. I'm trying to catch up with some of my closest friends I've been bad at keeping in touch with. You have a beautiful family, and your oldest looks a lot like her beautiful mom! Here's my blog if you are interested. timandangie.blogspot.com I linked you. If you object, just let me know and I will take it off. I hope to hear from you!

Jacob J said...

Angie! Awesome to hear from you. I was checking out your blog and left one obnoxious comment just to show that I was there. I see you are reading "Raising Your Spirited Child" which will put you in good graces with Maren since it is one of her favorite books. I prefer "Breaking the Spirit of Your Spirited Child" which is not really a book yet, but maybe I'll write it.

Terra said...

How fun. I hope you have an awesome time.

morganspice said...

Of course you could always do both and we could come. I always think that going places with other family members is a good two fer type thing. But if you particularly wanted alone time, that would be cool. We always try to get people to come places with us, but no takers.

JandS Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JandS Morgan said...

That'd be great if you guys wanted to come too.