Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Second Time is the Charm

Ephant decided she was ready to try pierced ears again about a month ago. We were walking through the mall and I told her I was willing if she was. She had her ears pierced when she was 5, but we took them out after 6 months of her freaking out if anyone even touched her ears. She is doing much better this time so maybe it'll stick. She seems to have inherited a sensitivity to the cheaper metals so we'll have to be careful with that. So far she is doing a good job keeping them clean and rotated all on her own. She's pretty excited to pick out some different ones when she can.

2 comments:

IandS said...

I get sensitive to the cheap stuff too but do ok with some if I clean them with rubbing alcohol before I put them in.

jjcrew said...

I had to wait until I was the ripe old age of 9 before I got my ears pierced! You're nice :)