Tuesday, September 29, 2009

San Diego

I couldn't let our trip to San Diego go by without seeing some of the city. I asked around and received recommendations to go to Seaport village. I also remembered Jenn's tour of the USS Midway so I was happy to see it was right by Seaport.

The kids enjoyed the ship tour for all that it was so dang hot and humid. I would have showered ten times a day while we were there if I could.


We're thinking we could fit the kids all in one room with these.

The brig. Notice my poor sunburned face.


Brother B really liked this helicopter. He really wanted to get in a fighter jet, but I didn't see any open for that.

After the tour we all piled back in the car for our drive up to Huntington Beach.

1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

Ya, that look on Bro B's face in the last photo is just classic.