Monday, June 15, 2009

Goodbye For Now

On Wednesday, June 3rd, we dropped my baby brother off at the MTC. This was a quick shot because we weren't even allowed on the MTC grounds due to flu controls. After 3 weeks in the MTC, Alex, excuse me, Elder Corey will be headed off to San Bernardino, California. There he will serve a mission for 2 years. I'm so proud of him for making this sacrifice and grateful for what a strong testimony he has.


One sad, one happy.

The clan.

The parents.

The brothers.

The sisters.

Storm drains are great fun.

Oh wait, she's digging in the slime.

Isn't she cute?

After saying goodbye, we headed down to the BYU creamery to buy J's beloved BYU ranch dressing. We buy that everytime we're down here.

Then it was time to head to Bountiful to see J's parents for the next couple days. I had to buy a new portable DVD player while we were up there because our current one, so conveniently, decided to die while on vacation. It was a year past warranty so I figured there wasn't any recourse. When we got home I decided to call Philips and see what it would cost to repair it. Turns out that mine was part of a bad batch so they said they would send me a new one. A day later they called and said they didn't stock that one anymore so they would refund my purchase price. Wow! Can I say shocked at such amazing customer service? I wish Yakima had been that easy to deal with.

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

Holy Smokes! Ephant is a doll! Seriously so cute! And YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Ranch dressing, huh? Maybe we'll have to give that a try.