Sunday, March 22, 2009

Doctors and Development

Fefe had her 18 month checkup this week and in honor of that she decided to start saying "no".  It is truly a sign of her personality how much she says it now (that or how often she hears it).  When I dropped her off at nursery today she immediately clutched me tight and said "no, no!".  It really is nice to see her learning to communicate.  I'm so sad to see her grow, but at the same time it is so fun.  The poor girl had a bit of a fever today, probably from her Dtp shot, so there was a lot of shrieking interspersed with "no" this afternoon.  It is a good thing the child is so cute.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

And looks just like Luke! You should have seen it coming....

IandS said...

Poor Fefe - I hate shots but it has to be done (at least in my opinion) :)
J just got his 6 month shots and seems to be doing ok.

Maren Hansen said...

I can affirm the shrieking--I witnessed it first-hand last night! But it was cute shrieking... :)

Tim and Angie said...

She is very cute. Congrats on her going into nursery. That's always such a great time for me. Ali got her 3 year shots last week and Lydia was mad at her because she wanted some shots too. I told her there will be plenty for her before she goes into Kindergarten. Happy Birthday to your oldest too. Wow, 9. You're getting old Steph. :)