Thursday, December 11, 2008

Organization

One of my favorite things to do is organize my house.  That is part of the reason I was so excited for Ikea to come here.  Our back room has been getting way too crowded with toys so I ran to Ikea last week and this was the solution.  The toys are now in the kid's rooms.  I wish we could still have them downstairs, but the clutter just looked terrible.  J is going to be putting in some wainscotting in the back room soon and once that is done it'll be the next room to get new carpet.


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Looks nice. I think I like Ikea stuff but a lot of it is too plain for me.

Kim-the-girl said...

I think it looks great! I would love to have that kind of storage solution at my house. Great job!

IandS said...

I love the organization.
Refering to your comment on my blog - yeah, we love the aquarium bouncer. I have the swing too:)

Maren Hansen said...

I love that Ikea stuff. We went a few days ago to get a spare Baby Dog Dog (just in case)... Does the bad boy play with the at night?

Amilkia said...

THERE IS NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN CLEANING AND ORGANIZING.
Another favorite.. Making to-do lists...

jjcrew said...

Thanks for the hand-me-down shelves. We love them. And their room AND the family room look great. Are you still sad the toys are in their room? I bet you'll get over that ;)