Monday, December 15, 2008

Ice Children

We went sledding nice and early this morning, hoping to beat the rush.  It was cold!  It's about 21 degrees right now.  The kids were warm enough everywhere except their faces.  Loofa got pretty upset towards the end because of how cold he was.  Fefe cried the whole way home.  Her poor little red face was so sad.  I'm wondering it school will be cancelled tomorrow.  It isn't going to get warm enough to melt and I don't think this town owns a plow.


I can stand!

I can walk!



6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hahaha, cute. Fefe totally looks like Christmas Story. "I can't put my arms down!"

Kim-the-girl said...

How fun is that! Aside from the cold that is. We're freezing down here too. I sent Bryant to the bus stop at 20 degrees... high of 30 today.

IandS said...

Aw, cute little pillsbury Fefe:)

Jacob J said...

Man, it was so cold walking from my car to the building at work I nearly asked Slade to take mercy and kill me.

Maren Hansen said...

Yep, Fefers does look like the Dough Boy. WOw, that hill looks GREAT! My kids are jealous--they wish they had snow... I don't.

Terra said...

Hooray for snow! we went sledding today too.