Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthdays Finally Mean Something

Fefe turned 3 last Wednesday. We had been telling her for a couple months that her birthday was going to be next so she had been looking forward to it. I was lazy and didn't even get her presents until the day before. It was pretty easy at least. I had Ephant take her around Toys R Us while I picked things out. She'd call me on the phone if there was any particular item that Fefe seemed interested in. I knew already that I wanted to get her a baby doll for the main present so that part was somewhat easy.

The other kids were so excited to wish her happy birthday in the morning. They woke up and had to find her right away. Fefe chose princess attire for the day.


Zhu Zhu Pets are actually pretty cool.

Had to take the baby doll and stroller for a test drive.

For some reason she decided to sprint to the finish.

Grandma M was very sweet and made her a small "d" (blankie) out of the scrap of fabric she had left from the original. Fefe calls it little D and her regular one is now big D. It made life easy this morning when I had to wash her D.

This is the face she made when I told her to smile.

The next morning she came into bed to cuddle with me and told me to say Happy Birthday to her. I had to break the news that it was no longer her birthday.

Just a random pic wearing daddy's pants (she calls it grandpa pants)

5 comments:

IandS said...

Happy Birthday Fefe!!! We love you...sending big kisses...

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe we've been gone for over 3 years! She is just adorable! Happy Birthday!

Tim and Angie said...

She is such a cute little girl! There really is something wrong with these little ones getting big so fast!

Maren Hansen said...

Ha, they sure look like grandpa pants when she wears them up to her pits like that... I love, love, love the pic of her face. So precious. Mmm, dieting is hard--I want Monkey Bread now!!! We got Wudgie a Zhu Zhu pet for his bday too and he screams at it when it goes by and then proceeds to maul it. I'll have to put a video up...

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Feefers!