Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mount St Helens

A week after getting back from Utah we went on another adventure up to Mt St Helens with my friend Jenn and her kids. For some reason we really love to visit that volcano. Sadly the majority of my pictures have disappeared. I must have accidentally deleted them somehow. So enjoy the following, but cry for how much more it could have been.

Cute little chimpmunks

All the kids.

Crazy caterpillars that the kids loved.

Ephant wanted a pic with just her.

One day after getting her purple cast.

Loofa has mutated and wants to eat Brother B's brains.

This is the first time we've stopped at the Weyerhauser visitor center. It turned out to be pretty cool. The museum itself was interesting and there was an awesome playground outside.

3 comments:

IandS said...

Ephant is looking v. stylish - who chooses her outfits?

Kim-the-girl said...

I agree, Ephant is so stylish! This is on of my big regrets... we never made it all the way to Mt. St. Helen's while we lived there. We drove up and saw the mountain, did some fun exploring of a park/viewing area, but no visitor's center or anything. It looks like you guys had fun!

Maren Hansen said...

I love Ephant's hat. Super cute. WHat do you mean Loofa has mutated? he's always been that weird... I love the playground at Weyerhauser...