Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Growing Kids

P and B had their checkups today. B's 6 year and P's 2 month. B is 46lbs and 44 1/2in. P is 11lb2oz and 22 1/2in. Both are doing great so nothing major to report. We are starting to move P off of the hypoallergenic formula. I just started this morning and so far so good. We at least know she doesn't have an immediate onset. Time will tell if it is slow onset. If she starts smelling like the mudpots at Yellowstone then we'll know she still has a problem.

I really like the kid's new doctor. It is at the same clinic so we still get all the benefits of weekend hours along with a Dr. that actually listens and believes me. Of course, now that it is easier to get reflux meds, P doesn't have reflux. What a good baby.

Tonight we are watching Spiderman III for family movie night. B is pretty excited.

I've been playing wall ball with the kids the last couple days. It is fun! It reminds me alot of four square except less coordination is required, hence it is easier for me. I've been playing with E because she wants to improve. Practice makes better.

No comments: