Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hornings, Funny Name, But Good Times

Right before trek, we joined a group of friends at Hornings Hideout.  The weather was great and the salamanders were prolific.  The only sad part of the day was when Luke managed to kill a butterfly with his butterfly net.  He's got some serious skills. I think this was the most relaxed I've ever been at Hornings.  I was still a little nervous that someone would fall in, but the kids somehow managed to keep on the dock.  Elle started naming her salamanders after characters from Psych.  Luke and Brigham were having fun kissing their's.  I had to keep a close eye on Phoebe to make sure she didn't give her's too much love and squeeze them to death.




2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Fun! I remember going there once! We have very fond memories... except for the extremely loud pea fowl... :)

Maren Hansen said...

Oh, man, so Adia did get her sucked into Psych? So sad! Adia tells me all the time about what happened as she watches them. Don't tell Elle, but she just watched one in which Juliet & Sean smooch!