Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Are the Pirates

I know, I know, it has been a long time.  My computing power has been sucked up by home videos the last week or so, but I also just haven't felt like blogging for awhile.  We've been keeping pretty busy.  My Relief Society calling has been a major factor in that.  We've been sick free for a week or so, although last night, Fefe started coughing again.

Loofa usually spends most of his afternoons playing the Wii.  The boy is utterly obsessed.  The rest of us have normalized somewhat and don't spend every waking moment on it.


It was a relief when swimming lessons finished.  Ephant and Loofa enjoyed them, but Brother B didn't.  He thinks it is boring for some reason.  Our weeknights haven't been all that relaxing, it seems like I have something to do almost every night, plus J has scouts every Tuesday.

I've been practicing taking good pictures without flash and I really liked how this one turned out:

Here is our recent trip to OMSI.  Fefe wasn't quite sure what do with the water, but she thought it was pretty cool:

Playing with flubber is usually the kid's favorite part of OMSI.  Loofa really enjoyed it, but Fefe did not care for it when I stuck her hand in it.  She really hated the sand pit too.  Can you say sensory issues?

My cute girl enjoying her bath:

Verizon installed our FIOS this week.  I've been wanting that forever, but didn't want to pay extra for it.  They offered us a good package deal finally so I jumped for it.  Everything is so fast now.  My pictures I uploaded for this took about 2 seconds.  Podcasts download super fast too.  Plus it doesn't have the limitations of downstream cable.  It came with a new router so hopefully those of you that had trouble connecting to our wireless network in the past will not have problems anymore.

Hopefully I'll be done burning all the home videos in another few days.  Hope you all have a lovely Valentines.  I'm debating right now whether to make sugar cookies today or not.  I ran when I was supposed to all week so I have some calorie reserves :)

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Jacob J said...

I see Brother B's second belly button.