Monday, February 23, 2009

Magic

Loofa keeps asking me to make him a wand to get into Mario Galaxy and the full import of what he is asking finally struck me.  He seriously thinks I can build him a wand that can magically send him into the game.  I told him I didn't think I could make something like that and he said "you just need some glue and paper".  At this point I asked him who told him this.  He said "Ephant".  Gotta love the older kids telling the younger a joke that they actually believe.

4 comments:

Terra said...

That's so funny. I love what kids'll believe!

Jocelyn said...

Haha, that's great! Quite the imagination there too!

Jacob J said...

Make him the wand and when it doesn't work tell him he is using it wrong. Then tell him you would show him how except you don't want to go into the game.

Maren Hansen said...

Well we never did anything like that. Like hang a bunny from the upper level of the house.