Saturday, January 31, 2009

Done

I sent in my taxes today, hurray!  Invariably Turbo Tax tells me I should redo my W-4 so we don't get such a big refund.  I wish I could, but I can't do anything about the fact that the government takes 30% out of our bonuses and I have no way of predicting how large those bonuses will be.  It really bothers me that they do that.  Yet another reason our tax system needs massive overhaul.  Enjoy your loan while you got it government, it'll be mine in 2 weeks again!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hopefully we can do ours soon. We're still waiting for our statements from our bank.

Tim and Angie said...

We have the same problem with our bonuses. We fingured out a way that they take out less, but now we're worried we're going to have to pay. We still need to do our taxes.

Maren Hansen said...

I lazy. Need to do taxes. Need return... ;)