Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Silver

We have a temporary new cat. Saturday night Loofa started petting this kitty I had never seen before across the culdesac. When we started going in she followed us over. I picked her up and was shocked at how skinny she was. I figured she was a stray at that point so I put some food out for her. She's been attached at the hip since then. She appears to have kittens so I'm waiting till she is done nursing to take her to the shelter. I wish I knew where they are. She is a sweet kitty, very friendly and mild mannered. I'm guessing she was house trained as well. If anyone wants her, let me know. She's still practically a kitten herself.





7 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Wow, she's really pretty. I love the color of her coat. Wish I could take her and a kitten in... :) You need to make it so I can comment on Ephant's blog....

Kim-the-girl said...

She is pretty! I didn't even notice an Ephant blog, is it really hers? Cool.

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

Um, I need to be invited to Elle's blog. Send it to my cooleybabe@gmail.com.

Maren Hansen said...

i like our new background and title bar.

Jocelyn said...

I'm glad she got adopted, she looks sweet.

Terra said...

Fun. I also have a thing to feeding stray cats. I wish Jeremy would let me have a kitty...