Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She's a Maniac

P's first two teeth have come through. I found this in the toy basket and stuck it in her mouth. Surprisingly she enjoyed sucking on it. I just think binky babies look so cute. If she didn't suck her thumb then she would be one right now. At least I get some pictures to remember.

This is P sleeping during church on Sunday. I took the picture during the RS practice song. I'm sure everyone around thought I was crazy. I always have my camera with me though so I couldn't resist.
P's new favorite activity. I think she is training to be a future aerobics instructor. If you look close you can tell these were all taken mid-jump.

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

She is adorable! If I had been leading the music time I'm sure you would have been so enthralled you could have waited until after the 5 minutes... ;o) I was expecting to see the Moses basket, but I guess she's probably outgrown it...sad, that I've never even seen her! Soon though!!!

Jacob J said...

Need video to truly appreciate the jumping.

Adia said...

I agree, put a video of the maniac up. She's totally cute asleep. I love taking sleeping pictures. I just got some cute ones of Mini-Me when she was first sick this past week, so she's got this dear little rosy cheeks... I'll have to put them on my blog...