Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lest you think it is all bad


I thought I'd share a positive post about L. He certainly has his moments (like painting the carpet blue the other day), but he is still a very good boy. I gave blood last Thursday and had to take him with. I was a little nervous, but he was awesome. He sat on a bench next to me the whole time and didn't run around getting into stuff. He kept all 10 fingers in his mouth till I finally told him to take them out. I think he does that when he is nervous. I noticed him doing it during primary this last Sunday too.

He's starting to be like E with strangers too. We were at the park the other day and he kept talking with a lady there. He doesn't like me to leave him, but he can handle talking to other people.



2 comments:

IandS said...

R does the fingers in his mouth thing too. It really grosses me out.

Kim-the-girl said...

I can't believe you dared take him with you...I would have canceled my appt. (of course, I'm not really a blood giver) that is great that he was so good though, Jonas (not to even mention Levi) would have been into everything!