Thursday, March 20, 2008

Comics

As we were walking into the school for the concert, another girl told E she looked beautiful. Then she said that she looked just like Cinderella. E said thank you in this kind of embarrassed yet proud/happy voice. It probably made her day to be told she looked like her idol.

L was drinking some apple juice yesterday morning. He said “Mom, this makes my face happy.” He’s getting a lot better at expressing himself and reasoning.

J brought home one of the new fangled grocery bags yesterday - the cloth kind you are supposed to use instead of environment destroying, global warming causing plastic bags. Apparently they are having a contest to see who can use it the most. So I'm supposed to let him know everytime I use it. His unappreciated comment to his coworkers was "seems awful expensive to throw a bag like this away everytime I shop". If you get that you will laugh like crazy, if you don't I'm not explaining.

1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

I think Jake is one of the wittiest people around. Apparently that wit is wasted on his coworkers...