Sunday, March 2, 2008

Princess P

has her first tooth. J noticed it yesterday. It looks like the second one might not be far behind. She's moved onto another cold too, hopefully this one won't be as bad. She's become an expert at shrieking when happy, sad and mad.

E has definitely been hit the worst by all the colds. Her last two have been pretty flu-like and her lymph nodes swelled up and made her neck pretty sore.

This morning L said "I'm sick in the head". I couldn't agree more. He managed to overflow the toilet this afternoon while J and I were napping. B came up to tell us and I went running down. That is when you learn how fast you can plunge a toilet.

Yesterday we went to a good friend's baptism. It was nice for E to see since she'll soon be joining the ranks of the church. April 12th for those of you that didn't get the email. On the way back from the baptism we stopped at Wendy's for lunch. J and I got a baconator. That was a big mistake. I couldn't eat dinner. Talk about calorie overload - I'll have to add that one to my Word of Wisdom no no's :)

We teach gun safety early in this family:

J is practicing his artistic expression:


I haven't bothered to secure the bumper on the crib very well, maybe I should now:

L put this on while I was picking B up from the bus and came running outside to greet us:





No comments: