Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Little Clown


L gets away with a lot simply because of how hilarious he is. I've taken numerous pictures of him lately with some type of food spread all over his face. He has this really gross habit of licking water out of the gutter. Today he brought a ball of mud into the garage, stomped on it and when I yelled at him he tried to pick up the mushed remnants with his fingers. Maybe I should get him a pig pen.

P slept through the night again last night. She has got to be the most unpredictable of the 4. If I had to guess according to her "pattern" she'll probably be up at 2am tonight. I'm working on getting her to suck her thumb right now. I can stick it in there when she is going down for a nap and she'll suck on it, but she doesn't have any volitional control yet. I'm hoping that'll come within the next couple of weeks.

E has been complaining the last couple of days about her substitute teacher. He told them they were a terrible class (according to her), but today, her teacher said he left a note saying how good they were. I almost wonder if I need to go in and observe her classroom. At the very least I'm going to talk to her teacher.

Tomorrow is picture day. They are offering CD's with copyright permission now. It is just as cheap to get that as the picture packages. I think it is awesome especially since I can print out what I want at home. No more wasted pictures. Who knows how the pictures will turn out though. B really needs a hair trim and E's teeth are hilarious right now. I really should get L in for portraits soon, he's at such a cute age right now.

Last night, my friend, Jenn hosted a baby shower for me. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something fun like that. I even did pretty well on the games. I got a ton of diapers thank heavens. I love the fact that we have lived here so long and I feel like I really belong. I definitely do not want to move more than once or twice. We'll have to move at some point to get in a better location, otherwise I'd be content to stay here.

3 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

i can't read your blog. isn't there supposed to be a background?

Maren Hansen said...

i'm glad you got a babyshower and got the appropriate 4th child gifts (diapers)... I miss that cutie--that pic of her in her dress is darling. I cannot believe how much she looks like you. she's your mini-me like Ash is mine.

IandS said...

Don't you just love boys? We don't have a problem with mud but R and M love to climb stuff. It doesn't matter what it is, they will try to climb it.