Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Official

P's sleeping through the night! She really is an amazing sleeper. She naps really well too. Makes me think reflux was the big culprit in the other three sleeping so bad. She is getting really smiley lately. It is so fun to have her getting more interactive.

We had some big ticket purchases yesterday. J bought a planer and a jointer so he can redo the cabinets. It'll be nice to have cabinets that don't look like they belong in a trailer park. He's going to use Cherry. He bought me a leaf blower too. I finally succombed after being envious of my neighbors for years. My aching back convinced me when I raked last week.

I got sucked in by an infomercial yesterday and ordered a Shark Steam Mop. I'll post about it when it arrives. Luckily I can send it back if I don't like it. It looks like it cleans super fast and easy. I've been wanting one for a long time.

I spent about an hour and a half yesterday trying to figure out the name of a book. I read it years ago and it was driving me crazy. I requested a book from the library (Lincoln's Dreams), but it wasn't the right book. I finally figured out it is called After the Fact by Fred Saberhagen. Thank heavens for the internet, the repository of endless amounts of information.

We will be blessing P this Sunday, so stay tuned for a post on that.

4 comments:

IandS said...

Yay P! Lack of sleep really is the worst thing in life, I'm so glad she's being such a good little one:)

Amilkia said...

Lincoln Dreams was one of my favorite books. I haven't read it in forever!

Kim-the-girl said...

You deserve a good sleeper...I worry that my next one will be the inevitable insomniac that I've got coming.

Maren Hansen said...

Of course my stupid library doesn't have it. Did yours?