Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Day of Church


I finally decided I had been inactive enough this week. It's been almost two months since I've been to church. Mostly I was hoping to avoid germs, but it was nice to nap in the afternoon. P did very well. She took her whole nap in her carseat and drank her bottle well during RS. E and B had the primary program practice. It was fun to see all the babies that were born the same time as P. I can't believe how different babies can look. P is definitely the cutest :)


I gave up on getting P to nap in her crib for her evening nap. That child is stubborn. I swaddled her tight and put her in her swing and she slept great. It'll be interesting to see how she does tonight. Previously she was exhausted by the time we hit 10pm, but I have heard that overtired babies don't sleep as well. Maybe she'll sleep great tonight.

4 comments:

IandS said...

ooh Stephanie! Your blog is all fancy. It looks good. We must chat.

Kim-the-girl said...

Am I the only one having problems reading on your beautiful new blog? The leaves are everywhere...anyhow, congrats on being reactivated, I think its funny that you're going back just as the weather turns really cold...;)

Kim-the-girl said...

yes, internet explorer did the trick! thanks for the tip.

Kim-the-girl said...

Hooray you fixed it! You are so smart! Thanks.