Monday, October 29, 2012

October 2012 Randoms


We had a PPP party for young women's a few weeks ago.  The girls were supposed to wear as many items starting with a p as they could find.  Elle got 3rd place.


Elle is in love with Tiger's curse.  We went to a book signing back in September.  It was a long night, but worth it.  The author's sister is in our ward so Elle gets a lot of mileage out of that.


We're going to be a family of grim reapers for Halloween.


I've gotten lots of compliments on this in the last few weeks.


First place for the ward's dessert contest.  Baklava!


When I download pictures off my phone I'm always finding random self portraits of Phoebe.


This was fake.  She's good.


My headlights were pretty foggy so I did a restoration kit.



Looks pretty good!



1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

Man, you don't have a mob beating down your door for those car stickers? you should move down here where everyone has them...

Fefe doesn't look too happy in her "grim" costume.

I'm constantly finding demented pictures of my kids on my iPhone, mostly using iFatFace in some strange way. I need therapy after looking at them all.

Did Elle ever get the Tiger's Eye stone we sent her from Yellowstone? She's totally pathetic you know...