Friday, October 26, 2012

2012 School Pictures

Since all my photography stuff has been in storage this last year (and I decided I don't like outdoor photography) I sunk some money into the school portraits.  It's about the quality I expected, but you couldn't ask for cuter kids (well, maybe we should have trimmed Luke's hair beforehand).


Overexposed


Brigham's picture quality was probably the best.


He's a little crooked.


Looks like she is in mid blink or high on something.

I can't believe I used to think school portraits were high quality.  I'm such a picture snob now.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Picture snob is such a funny term! Love it. The kids are certainly cute! I haven't ever bought school pictures, but I always keep the little sample so I can have the memory. :) Last year, Jonas' was ri.di.cu.lous. I should put it on my blog so everyone can see how bad it was!

Maren Hansen said...

Super cute. I usually just pay for the disc--I haven't figure out how to give the school a different picture that Joce took... I'm lazy and I figure everyone should have to suffer through awful school pictures...