Monday, October 29, 2012

First Day of School

I forgot to put up these pictures many moons ago.  The kids have all been blessed with great teachers this year and good friends in their classes.  I really don't have many complaints besides the usual school crap.  I really hope this economy turns around at some point so class sizes can shrink again.  It's getting fairly egregious how large they are.


Luke is as in love with this year's teacher as he was last year.


Elle started middle school this year and it was Brigham's first year at the upper elementary.  They are getting so big.  Middle school hasn't been too bad for Elle so far besides all the teenage hormonal issues (not on her part).  Brigham decided he wanted to play trumpet this year.  Surprised me, but all his friends are in band.  I found a $1000 trumpet for a steal on ebay, woohoo!


Phoebe is adoring kindergarten.

No comments: