Sunday, May 20, 2012

May, Etc.

Here's a short picture synopsis of our May, so far.


Phoebe got tired of waiting for me to do her hair.
I think she went a little overboard.


This trampoline is the best toy ever.  
We've even incorporated it into the landscaping for the new house.


Brigham had a Saturday workshop to earn his astronomy pin.

This last Saturday we had our stake mini-trek. All the youth and leaders were required to go on this.  It was intended to weed out anyone not physically fit enough for trek.  I almost fit that category. I forgot to bring my orthotics so I've been walking like a pregnant woman since then.  My poor hips.  It was a good lesson though, I'll definitely remember them for trek.  The hike itself was probably about 8 miles, with a lunch break in the middle.  Elle survived, somehow.  She is really loving the social aspects of Young Women's.


When some horseback riders passed us, Elle asked them what year it was.


Some cyclist was talking about the Amish when they passed us at one point.  
I knew that would come up since we were on a very popular trail.



1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

Elle is SUCH a social butterfly!! We miss her terribly...