Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hula Girl

I completely forgot to post this.  Back in March, our ward had a talent show.  Phoebe was a determined to be a part of it.  She decided she wanted to do some hula hooping since she was really into it at the time.  I didn't want that to be a solo act so I told her she could do it on the stage while Elle and her friend played their duet.  We decided to spice things up a bit by having her wear her princess costume too.  She's a natural.  A single adult in our ward did some real hula dancing that night too. I wish I had taken video of it too because it was amazing.  She's a native Hawaiian so not surprising I guess.

2 comments:

kc71595 said...

That was AWESOME! The all have such talent! And being adorable doesn't hurt either, lol ;)

kc71595 said...

That was AWESOME! The all have such talent! And being adorable doesn't hurt either, lol ;)