Monday, March 19, 2012

Risk and Other Exciting Things

We had some extra money so I blew it on the game of Risk.  I've never played it before and it sounded like a good game for smart kids.  We played it a bunch the first couple of nights, but haven't played it much since then.  We're not much of a board/card game family I guess.  Daddy is stomping us all of course.


That's a pretty hefty amount of snow, huh?  Only lasted one day.

Brigham and Luke lasted longest on the sledding.  Luke was reduced to tears though because of how cold he was.

This was after I spent 1/2 hour trying to shovel the van out.  The snow was so wet!

Luke did this while we were out one evening.  Stinkin' kid.

Fefe took pics to occupy herself while we waited at the mechanics.  She gave me enough peace I could read.

Brother B's very belated birthday party.

1 comment:

Maren Hansen said...

Be grateful you don't have an iPhone 4s. My kids discovered Siri and I can't stand it... Worse yet, Josh discovered Siri and sits there asking her stupid questions for like 45 minutes... :)