Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby M

The end of February I flew down to Huntington Beach for a long weekend with my brother, his wife and their new little girl, Matilda.  I was able to spend a lot of time just cuddling her and talking to Lucy, very relaxing.  It sure was a disconnect to be in the weather down there though. I should have brought shorts!  M is a great little baby, classically cute, smiley like no other and she's a big talker.  Chris and Lucy are great parents too. I was very impressed with how well they've handled the transition to parenthood.  I did not do nearly that well.

Chris and Lucy took me out to a couple of restaurants while I was out there too. The yummiest was this place called Sugar Shack.  They had the most delicious french toast I've ever had.  I love the name of the restaurant too, definitely my kind of establishment.

 Here shirts says "My Auntie Rocks"




2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm still so jealous you could go, I want to pinch those adorable cheeks!

Maren Hansen said...

Oh, she's SO cute, I just want to eat her! And she looks like Lucy in the second picture!!