Sunday, February 13, 2011

Schools, Tonsils and Caves

The boys have adapted extremely well to their new school. Loofa is much more social and seems to actually like most of the kids he is with. Brother B enjoys that fact that the whole class isn't constantly getting in trouble. His teacher is even teaching him algebra already since Brother B gets bored during math. Hopefully they won't close the school down in an effort to deal with next year's budget gap. It is very frustrating watching how they approach the whole problem.

For those of you wondering why Loofa needs his tonsils out, just take a look at this picture:

He hasn't had any tonsillitis, they are just inflamed for some reason. We can't wait to get them out!

The kids created this structure. Initially she was surrounded on all 4 sides, but I removed one side so she could breath.

Loofa's latest swimming class. He's really improved. I was hoping he'd move up to level III after this one, but not yet. I haven't been quite as on top of lessons with him as I was with the other two.


My big accomplishment of the week was making homemade rootbeer for the first time ever! I was so nervous, but it turned out, or at least everyone said they liked it. They swear they weren't lying either.

I have another appointment with the orthopedist tomorrow. My knee has been bothering me more again and my bursitis is still here a year later. I'm going to see a different one this time, I'm hoping to find one that specializes in my leg malalignment.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's tomorrow. We love you!

No comments: