Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yep, That's My Boy

Loofa went over to a friend's house on Tuesday for a playdate.  When A's mom dropped Loofa off she said she needed to tell me something.  Apparently she caught the two of them playing in the buff.  I nearly died laughing.  I told her it was most likely my child that instigated it so I was very sorry.    We'll see if Loofa gets invited over there again.  It's not like he runs around our house naked, but it is the sort of thing he would do.  The boy has no shame.

5 comments:

Amilkia said...

AHHHH! Child nudity!

Maren Hansen said...

Ha, ha, Bub and her friend from Michigan used to strip down to the skivvies to get in the dress-up clothes. That freaked my friend out so we had to have a talk about it. They were so innocent of course... Then she and said friend had Domba & her little brother marry and even kiss... Needless to say, my friend wasn't to happy about that... :)

Jocelyn said...

Ahahahahaha, kids....

Kim-the-girl said...

I'm always worried my kids will do some such thing when I'm not around... not that I know of at this point.

Josh Corey said...

Well, we know that didn't come from the corey side, it must come from jacob.