Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scary Skaters

Last week we had some really nice weather so we went for a bike ride over to the skate park.  Loofa can't ride yet so we dragged along a scooter for him to play with while there.  Ephant and Brother B were having fun on the dirt hills, but Loofa couldn't take the scooter there.  He got tired of waiting so I told him he could head on over to the skate park.  I was a little nervous because it was quite full, but I figured he needed to see for himself.  He did figure it out and when he came back after about a minute he said:  

(somewhat inaudible) "I think those people want to beat me up" 

and then (audible) "I think those people want to kill me.".  

I guess he got a little scared.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

oh. poor loofa.

Jocelyn said...

Haha, that's funny. I wondered what they did/said to make him think that.