Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Camera Fun

A couple weeks ago, one of my friends brought her camera equipment to playgroup so we could see how portrait taking works.  It inspired me, so we finally bought a flash for our camera.  I have some other portrait type equipment still coming, but even with just the flash I've taken some pretty decent pictures.  Once I get some that I'm really happy with I'll share the full size files.   I don't have any good ones of Loofa yet because, quite frankly, that boy needs a hair cut.  Ephant and Brother B had school portraits on Thursday so I took theirs in the morning. They can potentially serve as backups since the school ones always turn out terrible.  Fefe is a little tired of posing as you can tell.





3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Those are fabulous, I am very impressed... I wish you could teach me. :)

Maren Hansen said...

Love it--esp Fefe's slicked back hair...

KellyAnne said...

WOW! Your kids are really growing UP! B looks a lot like his cousins here to me (being that I just saw them last Sunday)...