Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stories

I've been building up some funny Loofa stories, so enjoy!

J took the kids to Home depot last Saturday. While they were looking at deck stain a lady came into the same aisle with her big dog. Loofa crouched down, looked the dog in the eyes and said. “Are you going to eat me? I’m delicious, I am.”

While we were waiting in the exam room at the doctor’s office I told Loofa to get out of the way of the door and he said "why?".  I said because a Monster is going to come through. When the doctor came in, he said “you are not a monster”.  The doctor didn't quite know what to think about that.

While driving to the aforementioned doctor's office Loofa said “I see a forest, is that where the monsters live?”

A couple days ago I was getting Fefe out of the car when Loofa saw a motorcycle. I heard him exclaiming "my precious", over and over. When I turned around, he was hugging the motorcycle.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think he would drive me completely nuts as his teacher, cuz he's so cute and funny but he's a little mouth too!

Maren Hansen said...

Man, I just love that kid. I think I would love to have him as a student because he would make me laugh so hard... E & B were funny, no doubt, but L takes the cake! I've been collecting Shrimp-isms too--I'll have to put some of them up soon.