Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fefe's Not So Great Trick

I was just thinking the other day how we haven't really had a climber yet.  That day Fefe decided it was fun to climb the slide ladder.  She doesn't know how to slide down though so once she gets to the top she jabbers for a bit then gets upset when we don't get her down.  Of course, as soon as we get her down she climbs back up again.  One time she climbed up when I wasn't in the room. I walked in for a second to get something and when I left she was so mad that I didn't get her down.  She does the exact same thing when she climbs the stairs.  She can scoot back down, but only after we put her in the right position to do so.





Get me down!


5 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Mini-Me does that on the bunkbeds. My rule has always been they can't go high places unless they can do it themselves (ability=readiness)... Stinker has thrown that away because now I keep having to rescue her from the bunkbeds. I'm just waiting for her to terrorize Shrimp on the top bunk at night-time (who used to be on the bottom but moved up because of nocturnal visitors)...

Jocelyn said...

That middle picture is a classic cutie. Love it.

Jacob J said...

Jocelyn,

What is the middle of 6?

Kim-the-girl said...

Levi is our climber too. Luckily, he got over the "get me down" phase fairly quickly...good luck with that one!

Tim and Angie said...

That's cute. She's very photogenic with those big beautiful eyes. Is that why she gets photographed so much? Hopefully she learns to get down soon by herself. I think the 12-18 month stage is tough. At least they're cute!