Thursday, June 26, 2008

Laundry

Loofa may have his moments (including sneaking brownie when he didn't eat his dinner), but he can still be a good helper. He helped me put away his laundry today just so he could spend time with me. Some days it seems like it is just one thing after the other, but I love him and know he loves me and that really helps carry me through. I just hope he doesn't end up hating me with how much he gets yelled at.

Admittedly the poor boy probably needs more sleep. He's been falling asleep in the car lately, something he never did as a baby:

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

I love the knot he's tied himself into...I know what you mean about being a good helper and loving you, but driving you crazy at the same time. I think its 3rd child syndrome. Mine is that way too!