Monday, January 14, 2008

Fefe

The little inchworm is just growing and growing. I had to put up a post about her because I am just amazed watching her grow and develop. She is so close to sitting up on her own. It won't be as early as E, but close. A couple weeks ago she started grabbing our faces and trying to eat them. Today she grabbed my glasses for the first time. When I hold her at the computer she will keep looking up at me over and over until I look at her and smile. It is very interactive. She has also been rolling over in bed most sleep times. Sometimes it bothers her, sometimes it doesn't. She can get her thumb in either way so it is not a huge deal. I stayed and watched her moved around at her last nap. If she had volitional control that child could probably scoot all over the floor. E really enjoys letting her suck on her hand, although she spends most of the time grossing out about all the slobber. L tries to share with her, but we have to put our foot down about some of the stuff. B is very good at being calm and keeping her happy. I love being a mom!

3 comments:

RBent said...

They just get big so fast. She's such a sweetie. It makes me laugh every time I think about you shaving her head, though. I think Ches would just freak out if I did that. Although maybe not, she loves me brushing her teeth with the electric toothbrush.

Kim-the-girl said...

That post made me happy! She is so cute. It makes me excited for summer to welcome our new little one!

Maren Hansen said...

Holy cow, look at that halo of fuzz! That is very impressive--much like Domba had at about 8 or 9 months. WOW! Nice pic--you'll have to take a few outdoor shots when the weather gets good and see how it looks. I miss your bebe.