Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nutcracker 2012

Every year our dance studio puts on a Nutcracker performance.  It utilizes all the ballet classes at the dance studio, even kids as young as Phoebe.  Phoebe's class was given the part of little mice.  I loved seeing the performance and how adorable all the little kids were.  They did a pretty amazing job putting the whole thing together.  For living in such a small town we sure are blessed to have such a great dance studio.

I wasn't sure if Phoebe was going to be able to perform in it because she missed the dress rehearsal. She has caught my strep I had had the week before.  I was able to get her on medication super fast since I knew what it was right off, but not fast enough for the rehearsal.  She was perfect by Saturday.  I was so glad because I knew she would have been pretty disappointed to miss it.


Cute little mice, happy the nutcracker was wounded :)


She wasn't totally confident in what she was doing since she missed the rehearsal, but she was dang cute!


Gotta love stage makeup.  She lives for recitals so she can wear makeup.

2 comments:

IandS said...

My sweet little niece...this makes me SO happy :)

Maren Hansen said...

Her a princess... :) I love their mouse dresses.