Sunday, November 27, 2011

Next Gen Cat Cage

We are all moved in and having a great time. The kids haven't even cried themselves to sleep.

I did a lot of research to find a good cage for Rush. This seemed like the best solution.


He hasn't been too happy, but at least I know he isn't going to run away until he gets used to the new place. I put Glen in there for a few minutes to keep Rush company, but he started shivering so bad I had to bring him in. Glen has been pretty happy inside, but he is definitely dying to go out. I had to put him in the tent again with Rush last night because he was squawking so much. This morning we discovered both of them out of the tent. He figured out how to move the zippers and escape. I'll have to tie them closed next time.

I'll post pictures of the rental later so you can picture where we are living :)

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's awesome. You don't think they'll shred it to get out? Mine would....

IandS said...

Glad you're all settled in and glad the kids are ok but the question is...have either you or J cried yourselves to sleep yet?

JandS Morgan said...

They don't have front claws, so we are safe.

I almost cried myself all the way home today, but other than that no crying.