Monday, November 14, 2011

10 Years and Still Counting

Brother B is old enough to babysit! Oh yea, he had a birthday too. Brother B made me a nice list to choose from this year for his birthday. Thank goodness, I hate to think too hard about presents.

We somehow managed to squeeze all the festivities into the day. Our traditional happy meal for birthday lunch was fun. I had three different lunch schedules to accommodate. Thankfully the other three have birthdays on non-school days. Not sure how we managed to luck out on that.

I tried to avoid melting candles in the hot monkey bread this year. Didn't happen.

Target practice for when we need to fend for ourselves. Too bad the gun doesn't simulate a recoil.

2 comments:

IandS said...

I did think about B when we were out trick or treating. Happy 10th Birthday - wish we were close enough to have you babysit :)

Maren Hansen said...

My family wants nerf guns this year. i'm thinking about it. they are fun to play with if you have a large house... julie & rob have like 10 guys and tons of darts, vests, etc, and the kids all have nerf-jealousy...