Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Last Thing

I really wanted a new bedspread before we put our house on the market, but between vacations and everything else, I didn't have time till now to finish it. This time I looked through various pictures online to get an idea of styles I liked. I had orginally wanted a blue themed quilt, but wasn't happy with any of the blue flannels. It's not perfect, but it is good enough! We'd used our last quilt for 12 years so it was definitely time for an upgrade. Hopefully this one will last just as long, it was alot of work!


I've really enjoyed piecing quilts lately instead of just tying a couple sheets together. Next one will be for Fefe. When I can motivate myself again :) Now I just need to catchup and clean the house. I've been trying to clean it every Friday so it is ready for the weekend. J is out of town this weekend so it should be fun. Two soccer games, a baptism, subbing in primary, Loofa has a talk in Primary and Ephant is having a sleepover tomorrow night. That's what prozac is for, right?

4 comments:

IandS said...

Looks great!

Jacob J said...

Great job Sweetie

Pedersen Family said...

That's beautiful! I love the colors and the design. Great job! Where are you moving to?

Kim-the-girl said...

I didn't know you did this stuff! I love it! You did a fabulous job. Good luck getting through the weekend! Sounds like you'll need it. :)