Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cat on a Fence


When it was cold I was nervous about how Rush would do out there. The night it got down to 10 degrees he didn't come when I put out the food. I spent about 1/2 hour searching for him with a flashlight before I gave up. Thankfully he showed up the next morning. I wish I knew where he had curled up. Glen kept wanting to stay out on those really cold nights too. He's usually such a fair weather friend, but on those nights he was so wild. It was weird. Even with a nice thick coat of fur I could not imagine purposefully wanting to stay out there.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Cute pic of him (I never can remember which is which).

Maren Hansen said...

Awe, I miss your kitties. I have to live through you in cat-ness... Glen wanted to go out so he could finally be cold since he's such a fatty.