Thursday, August 27, 2009

Double Occupancy

Last week our house was bursting at the seams with the visit of Uncle I, Aunt S and kids. It was a jam-packed week with no major mishaps :) During the week we managed to visit the zoo, Children's Museum, beach, eat Japanese, go to Out of this World and play at the park. S also ran with me in the morning. It was great to have a running buddy.

Uncle I loved the backdrop of the railroad tracks for some picture taking. I think this is the only publishable one I took:

The cousins:

We spotted this squirrel while waiting for the zoo train. Click on the picture for full effect, this squirrel definitely fits the obese category:

Everybody loves this part of Out of this World:

Extreme merry go rounding:

The sharks gathered around Aunt S for food:

Cute Baby:


4 comments:

IandS said...

We had a GREAT time - thanks for taking care of us and entertaining us. We are already excited to see you again in a week or so:)

jjcrew said...

I LOVE the railroad tracks picture. Especially in B&W. You guys had some nice weather while the fam was here. And it just isn't a vacation if you're not doing something every minute of every day.

Maren Hansen said...

So much fun. I'll have to post sometime the DEAD squirrel we found that made Shrimp cry when we were up at Cape Cod. Life's a beast...

Jocelyn said...

That's a huge squirrel